‘Julie brought a great deal of energy and enthusiasm to our Mentoring Month activities. She fully engaged the audience and shared excellent insights during her session on Mentoring Millennials. The Mentor Road Trip™, also introduced participants to a unique approach to speed mentoring, which made the experience exciting. It was our first time of working with Twomentor, and the wealth of experience and knowledge that Julie offered was valuable. We appreciate Julie’s contribution to making the 2017 Mentoring Month a success.
Lara Koroye, Sr. HR Specialist, World Bank Group Mentoring Team’
Twomentor, LLC is a high impact training and development company focused on talent strategies for a diverse workforce. We value mentoring cultures & an entrepreneurial mindset. We have experience working with Fortune 500 Companies, small to mid-size businesses, education institutions and nonprofit organizations.
We offer facilitated (and fun) mentor training and are here to support an engaged and passionate workforce. Plug in to our unparalleled network in the entrepreneurship & STEM ecosystems to drive change.
Collaborate with decision makers to create custom mentor training and overall strategy for your company, delivering resources and tools.
We help you achieve greater loyalty and enhance employee engagement through building a culture of mentoring with metrics to drive success.
We will champion and connect your company to our robust ecosystem of executives and potential partners in STEM talent and mentoring.
Our specialties include:
- Professional Mentor Training & Driving a Mentoring Culture in Your Company
- Consulting Around Mentoring & Sponsorship Strategies (i.e. a mentor will encourage you to climb the tree to new heights, a sponsor will go out on a limb and champion you)
- Millennial Engagement and Retention
- Internship Strategies for Success
- Entrepreneurial Mindset Work & Social Impact Coaching
- Keynote Speaking with topics including: 11 Steps to Launching Your Corporate Mentoring Program; Mentor 2.0 (Mentorship & Sponsorship); Elevating Girls & Women in STEM; Social Impact Entrepreneurship Saying YES! in Work & in Life; I See You: On Workplace Mentoring (and the Business Case for Mentoring)