‘Julie brought a great deal of energy and enthusiasm to our Mentoring Month activities. She fully engaged the audience and shared excellent insights during her session on Mentoring Millennials. The Mentor Road Trip™ also introduced participants to a unique approach to speed mentoring, which made the experience exciting. It was our first time of working with Twomentor, and the wealth of experience and knowledge that Julie offered was valuable. We appreciate Julie’s contribution to making the 2017 Mentoring Month a success.
Lara Koroye, Sr. HR Specialist, World Bank Group Mentoring Team’
Twomentor, LLC is a high impact training and development company focused on talent strategies for a diverse workforce. We build mentoring cultures & boost mentoring initiatives at your company, offer mentor training and our Flash Mentoring methodologies. We have experience working with Fortune 500 Companies, mid-size businesses, education institutions, associations and nonprofit organizations.
Our 2018 Services can be found HERE
Considering Twomentor to speak or boost mentoring at your company? Out top 50 speaking engagements, sample videos and sessions can be found HERE
Our specialties include:
- Mentoring ‘in-a-box’ we come in and help you build as an extended part of your team (9-12 months)
- Mentor & Mentee formal training (3.5 hours and 5.5hours)
- Webinar training sessions (1 hours): Are You Mentor-Able (mentee training), The Mentor Within You (mentor training)
- Mentor 2.0: Building your living legacy- leadership and elevating diversity training (suggested for VP’s and above- emphasis on sponsorship)
- Internship strategies for success (on-boarding our future)
- Keynote speaking on topics including 11 Steps to Launching Your Corporate Mentoring Program; Mentor 2.0 (Mentorship & Sponsorship); Elevating Girls & Women in STEM; Want to Keep Your Millennials? Mentor Them; Saying YES! in Work & in Life (Social impact); I See You: On Workplace Mentoring (and the Business Case for Mentoring); Men Mentoring Women: 8 Healthy Boundaries in the Age of #MeToo; Beyond the Giving Tree: Building Your Professional Orchard of Support