Losing an Employee Costs 100 – 300% Salary. Let Us Help You Retain and Grow Your Best
LET US TAKE 90% OF THE WORK: We can come into your company and build your mentoring efforts as an extended part of your team through our ‘Mentoring-in-a-Box’ blueprint strategy and execution work; create a dynamic Flash Mentoring + keynote experience at your conferences to ignite the interest; provide world-class global webinar and in-person mentor & mentee trainings; work with your leadership on building their action plans for mentorship + sponsorship to drive a diverse, engaged workforce.
I. Twomentor Road Trip™ Flash Mentoring: Take Your Executive Retreat and Conferences to a Whole New Level
Let’s start the matching at your company with Twomentor’s exciting, hands-on, facilitated Flash Mentoring sessions (think speed mentoring). We have unique & fun twists and turns as we take attendees on the Mentor Road Trip™ journey. This is a dynamic 60 to 90-minute workshop boosts conferences and sends a message of support for a mentoring culture. We also offer this service to Employee Resource Groups and associations that want to launch a mentoring initiative and can be a great strategy for recruitment.
2018 options include Mentor Road Trip™, Mentoring@Sea (Leadership Development), Take Flight with Your Sponsor™, Climbing to New Career Heights (Sales). Flash Mentoring sessions start at $7,500 and often include a 30-minute keynote (1.5-2hours).
II. Mentoring-in-a-Box: Let’s Boost Your Sustainable Mentoring Initiatives and Retain Your Talent
Our new multi-generational workforce and women in particular need role models, mentors, and sponsors to drive engagement and retention. We can work with your team in HR, Diversity, Tech, ERG Groups or OD to build initiatives around all three. Over 75% of our millennial workforce view having a mentor as crucial to their professional success. We have a 9-Step process and will:
• Create as an extended part of your team a blueprint strategy for building your corporate mentoring initiatives. We can grow your current initiatives or build from scratch. Consider us also your accountability partner for longer-term sustainability
• Customize Mentor, mentee and leadership training seminar(s) with an eye on building a diverse skilled workforce
• Develop a customized mentor action guide and resource tools for your teams (schedule third-party partners technology demos if desired)
• Educate at conferences, seminars, webinars around key issues impacting a Millennial retention, Women in STEM, Men Mentoring Women in the Age of #MeToo (healthy boundaries) and the business case for mentoring
• Facilitate Customized Twomentor Flash Mentoring Sessions to ‘ignite’ or jump start your mentoring initiatives
• Train-the-trainer and coach your staff point persons in year two to run annual programming post-pilot if desired for cost-effectiveness
• Arrange connections with other companies and leaders surrounding best practices and potential partnership opportunities. Assess outcomes.
Pricing starts at $11,000 a month/ 9-month minimum engagement. Our team becomes an extended part of your team.
III. Stand-Alone Mentor & Mentee Training (in-person and webinar)
Highly interactive so your employees feel truly engaged. 3.5 hours with hands-on experiential exercises and lunch. Each attendee receives a certificate of completion from Twomentor, LLC. 1-hour exposure webinar mentor and mentee trainings available.
Corporate Training starts at $8,000 for a half day session. Training webinars start at $3,500.
NEW 2018 OFFERING: Mentor 2.0 Are You Building Your Living Legacy Through Mentor + Sponsorship? Leadership training with quarterly action planning to drive diversity and boost culture throughout the company.
IV. Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 60 conferences, including Anthem Inc., Royal Caribbean, US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology (WIT), Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank, Leadership Greater Washington, Superwomen of IBM, Empowered Women International; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, American University, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions.
Speaking engagements start at $8,000 plus travel. Subscription offerings for multi-locations. Webinars start at $2,500. Here are a few video samples: Recent Speeches at UN & Global Women in STEM Conference
Featured Presentation and Webinar Topics:
- Nine Steps to Launching Your Corporate Mentoring Program
- Mentoring Cultures – Increase Revenue and Retention
- Want to Keep Your Millennials? Mentor Them!
- Are You Mentor-Able? (Also offered as Mentee training session)
- Saying Yes! The Entrepreneurial Mindset and Social Impact
- Elevating Women in STEM – What You Need to Know
- Want More Diversity? We Need to Mentor + Sponsor More Diversely
- Ladies, It’s Time to Sponsor Her (and each other)
- Sponsorship in Sales Organizations
- Men Mentoring Women: 8 Healthy Boundaries in the Age of #MeToo
Our Alliance Partnerships
We have a vast network of partnering companies and consultants who can provide additional training on women in leadership, unconscious bias, working with the millennial workforce, teacher/school models, conference speaking, intrapreneurship, best-in-class online mentoring platforms, 1:1 coaching, recruiters and so much more.
*We are ready to be an extended part of your success team, schedule a 30 min intro call through Sophia Daniels Sophia@www.twomentor.com