I. Twomentor Road Trip™ Flash Mentoring
Let’s start the matching at your company with Twomentor’s exciting, hands-on, facilitated Flash Mentoring sessions (think speed dating). We have our own fun twists and turns as we take attendees on the Mentor Road Trip™. This is a dynamic workshop for conferences and helps engage senior leaders in the company, sending a message of support for a mentoring culture. We also offer this service to Employee Resource Groups and associations that want to launch a mentoring initiative.
Module options include Mentor Road Trip™, Mentoring@Sea (Leadership Development), Take Flight with Your Sponsor™, New Career Heights (Sales). Flash Mentoring sessions start at $5,000 and we do have subscription offerings for multi-location (10 flash mentoring sessions, webinars and/or Twomentor keynotes for $40,000).
II. MentorCULTURE Strategy Consulting: Let’s Boost Your Mentoring Initiatives
Our new multi-generational workforce and women in particular need role models, mentors, and sponsors. We can work with your team in HR, Diversity, ERG Groups or OD to build initiatives around all three. Over 75% of our millennial workforce view having a mentor as crucial to their professional success. We will:
• Create with your team a blueprint strategy on building your corporate mentoring initiatives to boost your current initiatives or build from scratch
• Customize Mentor Road Trip™ and sponsor training seminar(s) for decision makers, your HR team, and executives with an eye on building a diverse skilled workforce
• Develop a customized mentor action guide and resource tools for your teams (schedule third-party partners technology demos if desired)
• Educate at conferences, seminars, webinars around key issues impacting a Millennial retention, Women in STEM, and the business case for mentoring
• Facilitate Customized Twomentor Flash Mentoring Sessions to ‘ignite’ or jump start your mentoring initiatives
• Train and coach your staff point persons to run annual programming post-pilot if desired for cost-effectiveness
• Arrange connections with other companies and leaders surrounding best practices and potential CSR partnership opportunities
Pricing starts at $10,000 a month/ 6-month minimum engagement
III. Stand-Alone Mentor and “Living Legacy” Sponsor Training
Highly interactive so your employees feel truly engaged. 3 ½ hour or 7 hour (includes keynote and flash mentoring exercises + sponsor integration work) corporate mentor training sessions. Each attendee receives a certificate of completion from Twomentor, LLC and The Mentor Road Trip™ Action Guide.
Corporate Training starts at $5,000 for a half day session for up to 20 attendees. $7,500 for up to 40 attendees. We do have subscription offerings for multi-locations. $500 per person if sold separately.
NEW 2018 OFFERING: Private CEO and EC customized training with action planning “Living Legacy” starts at $1,200.
IV. Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 40 conferences, including US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology, Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank Leadership Greater Washington,; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions.
Speaking engagements start at $5,000 plus travel. Subscription offerings for multi-locations. Webinars start at $2,300. Here are a few video samples: Recent Speeches at UN & Global Women in STEM Conference
Featured Speaking and Webinar Topics:
- 11 Steps to Launching Your Corporate Mentoring Program
- Mentoring Cultures – Increase Revenue and Retention
- Want to Keep Your Millennials? Mentor Them!
- Developing Your Personalized Strategic Plan for Success
- Saying Yes! The Entrepreneurial Mindset and Social Impact
- Elevating Women in STEM – What You Need to Know
- Want More Diversity? We Need to Mentor + Sponsor More Diversely
- Ladies, It’s Time to Sponsor Her (and each other)
- Sales Leaders! The Gamechanging Benefits of Co-Sponsorship
Our Alliance Partnerships
We have a vast network of partnering companies and consultants who can provide additional training on women in leadership, unconscious bias, working with the millennial workforce, teacher/school models, conference speaking, intrapreneurship, best-in-class online mentoring platforms, 1:1 coaching and so much more.
*We are ready to be an extended part of your success team, schedule a 30 min intro call through Sophia Daniels Sophia@twomentor.com