I. MentorCULTURE Strategy Consulting
Our new multi-generational workforce and women in particular need role models, mentors, and sponsors. We can work with your team in HR, Diversity or OD to build initiatives around all three. Over 75% of our millennial workforce view having a mentor as crucial to their professional success. Through a retained 6-12 month consultancy you get the full package:
• Create with your team a blueprint strategy on building your corporate mentoring initiatives
• Customize mentor and sponsor training seminar(s) for decision makers, your HR team and executives
• Develop a mentor action plan and resource tools co-branded for your teams
• Educate around key issues impacting a diverse skilled talent pipeline
• Facilitate webinars and/or speed mentoring sessions
• Train and coach your staff point person to launch and run annual programming
• Arrange connections with other companies and leaders surrounding best practices and partnership opportunities
II. Mentor Training
Highly interactive so your employees feel truly engaged. Full or half day corporate mentor training sessions addressing engagement of women and millennials in their careers and skills-based mentoring as part of the solution. Includes an advance leadership strategy session with targeted training against your top objectives. Trainings run from $5,000 – $10,000 and we do have subscription offerings for multi-locations.
III. Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 40 conferences, including: US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology, Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank Leadership Greater Washington,; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions. Speaking engagements run from $5,000 – $12,000 and we do have discounted subscription offerings for multi-locations. Webinars start at $2,000. Here are a few video samples: Recent Speeches at UN & Global Women in STEM Conference
Featured Speaking and Webinar Topics:
- 11 Steps to Launching Your Corporate Mentoring Program
- Mentoring Cultures – Increase Revenue and Retention
- Want to Keep Your Millennials? Mentor Them!
- Saying Yes! The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Women in STEM – What You Need to Know
- Elevating Women and Millennials in the Workforce through Mentoring and Sponsorship
- Ladies, It’s Time to Sponsor Her
- Game Changer for Entrepreneurs! The Benefits of Co-Sponsorship
IV. Twomentor Road Trip™ Speed Mentoring
Let’s start the matching at your company with Twomentor’s exciting, hands-on, facilitated Flash Mentoring sessions (think speed dating). We have our own fun twists and turns as we take attendees on the Mentor Road Trip™. This is a dynamic workshop for conferences and helps engage senior leaders in the company, sending a message of support for a mentoring culture. We also offer this service to Employee Resource Groups and associations that want to launch a mentoring initiative. Flash Mentoring sessions start at $5,000 and we do have discounted subscription offerings for multi-locations.
Our Affiliate Partners
We have a vast network of partnering consultants who can provide additional training on women in leadership, unconscious bias, working with the millennial workforce, teacher/school models, conference speaking, intrapreneurship, best-in-class online mentoring platforms, and so much more.
*We are ready to be an extended part of your success team, schedule a call through Sophia Daniels Sophia@twomentor.com