I. Mentoring-in-a-Box: Let’s Build Your Corporate Championing Initiatives
Our new multi-generational workforce needs role models, mentors, and sponsors to drive engagement, retention, mental wellbeing, and DEI. We can work as an extended part of your team to build or boost initiatives that align seamlessly with your talent objectives. Over 75% of our millennial workforce view having a mentor as crucial to their professional success. Over 65% of minority executives report greater satisfaction when they have a championing sponsor (CTI). The ROI for a diverse mentoring program at Sodexo was $19 for every $1 invested! Twomentor’s Managed Mentoring+Sponsorship customized programs will:
- Create as an extended part of your team an annual blueprint strategy for building your sustainable corporate mentoring initiatives, either by boosting your current programs or starting from scratch;
- Customize Mentor, mentee, and sponsor-focused leadership training sessions (s) with an eye on building a more inclusive and skilled workforce;
- Facilitate customized from our award-winning Flash Mentoring Sessions to ‘ignite’ or jump-start your mentoring or sponsor initiative(s);
- Provide matching assistance;
- Develop a customized mentor or sponsor action guide and resource tool kit, tailored for your teams as well as video micro-lessons;
- Deliver on a 6- 12 month initiative with monthly troubleshooting hours and comms;
- Educate at conferences, seminars, virtual webinars around key issues impacting workforce retention, Women in STEM, Diversity, and the business case for mentoring;
- Arrange connections with other companies and leaders surrounding best practices and potential partnership opportunities; and
- Evaluate and assess program outcomes for year 2 cohorts.
1-CLICK SCHEDULE 30-MIN FREE CONSULT:
II. MentorCafé Flash Mentoring: Take Your Virtual Employee Engagement Strategy, Executive Retreats and Conferences to a Whole New Level
Let’s kick-start the mentor matching at your company with Twomentor’s exciting, hands-on, facilitated Flash Mentoring sessions (think speed mentoring). We have unique & fun twists and turns as we take participants on an exciting and interactive journey. These dynamic 60 to 90-minute workshops have been a key component of many corporate, association and university virtual employee engagement strategies during these uncertain times. Plus, each session sends a clear message on the business case and value proposition for mentorship. Flash Mentoring also offered as a service to Employee Resource Groups and associations that want to launch a mentoring initiative and can be used as a great strategy for recruitment.
We offer 11 unique experiential models that each center on a unique theme. We recommend offering 4-6 sessions as a series to launch your mentoring initiative, boost mentor matching, and drive meaningful human connection virtually. Contact SophiaD@Twomentor.com for a complete description of our themes and pricing model.
III. Mentor & Mentee Certification Training (in person or virtual)
Highly interactive so your employees feel truly engaged. 1-3 hours with hands-on experiential exercises and resource tool-kit. Each attendee receives a certificate of completion from Twomentor, LLC.
NEW OFFERING: Mentor 2.0 Building Your Living Legacy Through Mentor + Sponsorship? Leadership training with quarterly action planning to emphasize diversity and boost culture throughout the company.
IV. Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 60 conferences, including Anthem Inc., Royal Caribbean, US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology (WIT), Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank, Leadership Greater Washington, Superwomen of IBM, Empowered Women International; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, American University, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions.