I. Mentor Road Trip™ Flash Mentoring: Take Your Executive Retreat and Conferences to a Whole New Level
Let’s start the matching at your company with Twomentor’s exciting, hands-on, facilitated Flash Mentoring sessions (think speed mentoring). We have unique & fun twists and turns as we take attendees on the Mentor Road Trip™ journey. This dynamic 60 to 90-minute workshop boosts conferences and sends a message of clarity around the business case and value proposition for all parties. We also offer this service to Employee Resource Groups and associations that want to launch a mentoring initiative and can be a great strategy for recruitment. This is also a sensational way to launch your full mentoring initiative or offer a mid-year booster.
4 Models: Mentor Road Trip™ Flash Mentoring (Basic Intro and Connecting), Mentoring@Sea (Leadership Development), Take Flight with Your Sponsor™ (Senior Leadership & Entrepreneurs), Climbing to New Career Heights (Sales). Flash Mentoring sessions start at $7,500 and often include a 30-minute keynote (1.5-2 hours). Education and NGO discounts available.
II. Mentoring-in-a-Box: Let’s Boost Your Sustainable Mentoring Initiatives and Retain Your Talent
Our new multi-generational workforce and women in particular need role models, mentors, and sponsors to drive engagement and retention. We can work with your team in HR, Diversity, Tech, ERG Groups or OD to build initiatives around all three. Over 75% of our millennial workforce view having a mentor as crucial to their professional success. We have a 9-Step blueprint strategy and will:
- Create as an extended part of your team a customized gameplan for building your corporate mentoring initiatives. We can help grow your current initiatives or build from scratch. Consider us also your accountability partner for longer-term sustainability
- Customize Mentor, mentee and leadership training seminar(s) with an eye on building a diverse skilled workforce
- Develop a customized mentor action guide and resource tools for your teams (schedule third-party partners technology demos if desired)
- Educate at conferences, seminars, webinars around key issues impacting a Millennial retention, Women in STEM, Diversity, Men Mentoring Women in the Age of #MeToo (healthy boundaries) and the business case for mentoring
- Facilitate Customized Twomentor Flash Mentoring Sessions to ‘ignite’ or jump start your mentoring initiatives
- Arrange connections with other companies and leaders surrounding best practices and potential partnership opportunities. Assess outcomes.
Pricing starts at $11,000 a month/ 9-month minimum engagement.
III. Stand-Alone Mentor & Mentee Training (in-person and webinar)
Highly interactive so your employees feel truly engaged. 3 hours with hands-on experiential exercises and resource tool-kit. Each attendee receives a certificate of completion from Twomentor, LLC. 1.5-hour exposure webinar mentor and mentee training also available.
Starting at $7,500 for up to 20 attendees or $500 per person. Training webinars start at $3,500.
NEW 2018-2019 OFFERING: Mentor 2.0 Building Your Living Legacy Through Mentor + Sponsorship? Leadership training with quarterly action planning to emphasize diversity and boost culture throughout the company.
IV. Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 60 conferences, including Anthem Inc., Royal Caribbean, US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology (WIT), Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank, Leadership Greater Washington, Superwomen of IBM, Empowered Women International; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, American University, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions.
Speaking engagements start at $8,000 plus travel. Subscription offerings for multi-locations. Webinars start at $2,500. DEMOs: Recent Speeches at UN & Global Women in STEM Conference