I. Mentor Road Trip™ Flash Mentoring: Take Your Executive Retreat and Conferences to a Whole New Level
Let’s start the matching at your company with Twomentor’s exciting, hands-on, facilitated Flash Mentoring sessions (think speed mentoring). We have unique & fun twists and turns as we take participants on the Mentor Road Trip™ journey. This dynamic 60 to 90-minute workshop boosts conferences and sends a message of clarity around the business case and value proposition for mentorship as a driver of employee engagement and retention. We also offer this service to Employee Resource Groups and associations that want to launch a mentoring initiative and can be used as a great strategy for recruitment.
Four experiential model options include: 1] Mentor Road Trip™ Flash Mentoring (basic intro and connecting at all levels), 2] Mentoring@Sea (leadership development for managers and above), 3] Mentor 2.0 Take Flight with Your Sponsor™ (Senior leaders & entrepreneurs), and 4] Feedback Culture (Managers). Flash Mentoring often include a 30-minute keynote (1.5-2 hours). Education and NGO discounts are available. Contact: Sophia@twomentor.com for more information.
II. Mentoring-in-a-Box: Let’s Build Your Corporate Mentoring Initiatives
Our new multi-generational workforce needs role models, mentors, and sponsors to drive engagement and retention. We can work as an extended part of your team in HR, Diversity, Tech, ERG Groups or OD to build initiatives around all three. Over 75% of our millennial workforce view having a mentor as crucial to their professional success. We have a 9-Step blueprint strategy and will:
- Create as an extended part of your team a blueprint strategy for building your corporate mentoring initiatives. We can help grow your current initiatives or build from scratch. Consider us also your accountability partner for longer-term sustainability
- Customize Mentor, mentee and leadership training sessions (s) with an eye on building a more inclusive skilled workforce
- Facilitate Customized Twomentor Flash Mentoring Sessions to ‘ignite’ or jump start your mentoring initiatives
- Mentor Matching Assistance
- Develop a customized mentor action guide and resource tools for your teams
- Deliver a 6- 12 month initiative
- Educate at conferences, seminars, webinars around key issues impacting workforce retention, Women in STEM, Diversity, Men Mentoring Women in the Age of #MeToo (healthy boundaries) and the business case for mentoring
- Arrange connections with other companies and leaders surrounding best practices and potential partnership opportunities.
- Evaluate and assess program outcomes.
A typical engagement lasts 9 – 14-months starting with a blueprint strategy customized for your company with clear deliverables.
III. Mentor & Mentee Certification Training
Highly interactive so your employees feel truly engaged. 3 hours with hands-on experiential exercises and resource tool-kit. Each attendee receives a certificate of completion from Twomentor, LLC. 1.5-hour exposure webinar mentor and mentee training are also available.
NEW 2019 OFFERING: Mentor 2.0 Building Your Living Legacy Through Mentor + Sponsorship? Leadership training with quarterly action planning to emphasize diversity and boost culture throughout the company.
Contact: Sophia@twomentor.com to discuss pricing options and availability.
IV. Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 60 conferences, including Anthem Inc., Royal Caribbean, US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology (WIT), Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank, Leadership Greater Washington, Superwomen of IBM, Empowered Women International; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, American University, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions.