Keynote Speaking and Facilitation
We have presented at more than 60 conferences, including Anthem Inc., Royal Caribbean, US News & World Report STEM Solutions, European Union, The World Bank, Women in Technology International (WITI), Women in Technology (WIT), Women MBA International, US Department of Labor, US State Department, The Federal Reserve Bank, Leadership Greater Washington, Superwomen of IBM, Empowered Women International; three major national conferences sponsored by ExxonMobil; and over 20 higher education institutions including Georgetown Business School, American University, Harvard University and George Washington University. We facilitate dynamic World Cafe style peer to peer learning sessions.
Featured Presentation and Webinar Topics:
- Nine Steps to Launching Your Corporate Mentoring Program
- Mentoring Cultures – Increase Revenue and Retention
- Want to Keep Your Millennials? Mentor Them!
- Are You Mentor-Able? (Also offered as Mentee training session)
- Saying Yes! The Entrepreneurial Mindset and Social Impact
- Elevating Women in STEM – What You Need to Know
- Want More Diversity? We Need to Mentor + Sponsor More Diversely
- Ladies, It’s Time to Sponsor Her (and each other)
- Sponsorship in Sales Organizations
- Men Mentoring Women: 8 Healthy Boundaries in the Age of #MeToo
Our Alliance Partnerships
We have a vast network of partnering companies and consultants who can provide additional training on women in leadership, unconscious bias, working with the millennial workforce, teacher/school models, conference speaking, intrapreneurship, best-in-class online mentoring platforms, 1:1 coaching, recruiters and so much more.
*We are ready to be an extended part of your success team, schedule a 30 min intro call through Sophia Daniels Sophia@twomentor.com